Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just like I left it....

Hi Everyone.......

It's amazing how fast the time passes. It's been about 9 months since I left Sri Lanka and now I have found my way back. Rocky Point is just as beautiful as when I left and I am happy to be here again. This year there is a new yoga teacher and the energy here is very high. I've also been sharing my love of AcroYoga with people daily. Lots of flying on the beach. There is also a new website if you're curious about this center....www.ashtangalanka.com I hope that you're all healthy and have a wonerful holiday. Jacob

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jake: So glad you are enjoying it. Sounds like paradise. Good thing you are out of the capitol as I just heard today (Dec 29) that a bomb went off there...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081228/ap_on_re_as/as_sri_lanka_blast_8

Enjoyed your pictures and looks like you are among amazing company.

Keep us posted!

Steffani