Friday, January 9, 2009

AshtangaLanka

Hi Friends,

This season at AshtangaLanka we have a new Ashtanga teacher and we are in a rebuilding year. We've had guests coming but we are trying to get the word out to attract even more folks. It has come to our attention that the more links and discussion there is about our website the higher Google ranks our site when people do a Google search. Therefore I am writing about AshtangaLanka in my blog.
If anyone wants to see the website it is www.ashtangalanka.com. Also please spread the word to anyone you know who may be interested and please come visit us in Sri Lanka if you can. You'll love it. I hope that you are all happy and healthy.
Namaste. Jacob

1 comment:

LA said...

Hi Jake! My name is Lauren Austin and my cousin Kate works with one of your friends in the Gorham Maine school district. I am traveling to Panadura Sri Lanka in two weeks with a volunteer program. I have been checking out your blog and I love everything I read and see! I just wanted to introduce myself and ask if there is any advice you have to offer for my travels?

I have also started my own blog so my friends and family back home can see what I'm up to. But if they want to comment on anything do they need to create an account with Google? humm...

Thanks for sharing your experiences!! Have fun!